Service: Computer Diagnostics
Computer acting up? Get an expert to take a look.
Starting at only $50 CAD
Hardware repairs for Desktops only, Software repair for all devices
A computer behaving abnormally or being wonky can be a sign of a number of issues. Whether it is hardware related or software related, usually a fix is possible. Sure you can take them to the big box store “professionals” but doing that is guaranteed to burn a hole in your pocket. Aside from having absurdly high diagnostic fees, just to lay out your problem, you will have to shell out a ton of cash for the repair itself. In most cases, big corporations have contracts and agreements in place to use specific parts and brands that are not always economical. Sure if your 3000$ PC that you bought 2 months ago breaks down, you want the best option available for its repair. But what about 90% of the other cases when your PC is 3+ years old. It will work just as well with a third party hardware / software fix as it would with the original. Of course this is provided that the person doing the repair knows what they are looking for and has done their due diligence to ensure quality is not sacrificed for the sake of saving a few bucks.
This is where my service comes in. Guaranteeing a no BS, straight to the point, transparent, and most importantly, affordable solution to your hardware and software issues. No matter what type of issue you are having, reach out to me and I’d be glad to share my insight. Taking a look at the issue is the easy part for most people. Coming up with the most reasonable solution is where things get challenging.
Currently, I am offering hardware repairs for Desktop PCs only but I can assist with software issues for all your devices (whether laptop, tablet, or mobile).
How does this work?
– Like all of my services, I’d highly recommend reaching out to me with your issue first. This allows me to give you an honest feedback as to whether I’d be the best person to assist you. Your time is of utmost importance to me so I would never waste your time with something I know I cannot solve nor get you to spend money on diagnostics that leads to no solution.
– Once we have an initial discussion about the problem, we would arrange for us to meet so I can take a look at the issue. In some cases, you may need to drop the unit off to me so I can take a look in detail. This of course depends on the severity of the issue.
– Once evaluated, I will give you a detailed explanation of what is wrong, how it can be fixed, the cost to do so, and any other detail that is necessary.
What if you can’t find the issue?
I offer a 100% money back guarantee on all diagnostics that lead to nowhere.
Why does it say starting at $50
The cost of $50 covers my diagnostics charge which is basically me taking a look at the issue and providing you details. The cost will go beyond this initial rate if you would like to go ahead with the fix / solution. Of course if you do not wish to proceed with the repair and / or you deem that it is not economical, $50 is all that should be paid.
Can I use $50 diagnostics towards the repair?
In SOME cases, yes. Depending on the severity of the issue, I might allow the $50 diagnostics to be used towards the repair cost itself. Of course this is 100% at my discretion and not a guaranteed option. I will analyze the work and time required to complete the necessary work and base it on that. The less problematic issues that will not require a lot of effort and time are most likely to be eligible for this option. And of course, like mentioned above, I would tell you this ahead of time so you can make an informed decision.
What else do I need to know?
– Payment MUST be made up front. I cannot pursue the diagnostic without this cost. Like mentioned above, if necessary, 100% money back guarantee is available for issues that I cannot help with.
– Full disclosure here: issues I cannot help with and issues that you choose not to pursue repairs for, are 2 different scenarios. The latter would not qualify for my refund policy as I had most likely already done the work.
I’d like to discuss a repair, how do I contact you?
Feel free to email me further questions, concerns or suggestions as well. I’d love to speak to you!